Thanksgiving is right around the corner. If you’re looking for some traditional recipes with a twist, try these five that are sure to be crowd pleasers.
1. Northwest Fruit Stuffing – made with cherries, pears, apples, and raisins this sweet twist on a Thanksgiving staple is sure to please.
2. Spiced Cranberry Jelly – This tart cranberry sauce has less sugar than most, is super easy to make, and can be refrigerated for up to a week.
3. Harvest Casserole – This casserole is made with veggies and a hint of parmesan cheese. It is a great dish to accompany turkey or ham.
4. Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes – This simple to make sweet potato recipe comes from Alton Brown.
5. Amaretto Pumpkin Pie with Almond Praline – This delicious twist on a crowd favorite is time consuming but delectable.
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266.