Freshen your kitchen with one of these relatively quick and easy updates:
1. Open it up. Add some open shelving, which can be as simple as removing the doors from a few cabinets and show off your colorful, collective, or otherwise interesting or beautiful dishes.
2. Go glamorous. Add a beautiful or interesting chandelier over an island or kitchen table too add some architectural interest to the room.
3. Add some red. The color red is known to enhance the sense of smell, sensitize the taste buds, and stimulate appetite. If your kitchen is neutral, add a splash of this appealing color to the room’s palate.
4. Organize. Fit your silverware drawer with dividers, add a pot rack, and fit disorganized cabinets with wire shelving to clear the clutter and keep things neat.
5. Add an artful touch. Tile a backsplash for a simple, relatively inexpensive custom touch. To keep costs down choose a simple tile and throw in just a few accents.
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266.
If you’re looking to give your bathroom a quick face lift, try these three relatively inexpensive updates
If you’re looking to give your bathroom a quick face lift, try these three relatively inexpensive updates:
1. Hang a medicine cabinet. If you choose a cabinet that can mount directly on a wall, this project should take less than an hour! You can choose a cabinet that suits your style, use a stud finder and a drill to hang it and voila, your bathroom has some new personality.
2. Replace your showerhead. A new showerhead can make your existing shower feel like a spa. There are many models on the market. A low flow model can save you money on your water bill, and as far as style, water flow, and price range, the choices are virtually endless, so you can pick the one that’s perfect for you.
3. Change the sink. Changing your sink is a bit more time consuming, but if done correctly can be relatively painless. Choose a model that gives your bathroom the look you’re going for, but be sure it fits your needs as far as storage, rim room, and practicality as well as style.
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-856-6434.