Some people do not realize what a prevalent art scene Rehoboth Beach has. There are way more than five at galleries to check out, but if you’ve never checked them out, here are five popular picks to get you started:
1. Rehoboth Art League. Located at 12 Dodds Lane in Henlopen Acres, the Rehoboth Art League is more than just a gallery. They also hold events, classes, and competitions throughout the year. You should definitely check it out!
2. Aerie Art Gallery. If modern art isn’t really your thing, check out this gallery, located at 45 Lake Ave. Aerie Art features art work from the 1800s alongside modern, local art and gorgeous, custom furniture.
3. Gallery 50. This smaller gallery is located at 50-A Wilmington Ave. and features fine art and photography. The artists represented at Gallery 50 are almost exclusively young, emerging artists.
4. Philip Morton Gallery. Located at 47 Baltimore Ave., this gallery offers unique art of all kinds and highlights a different artist every month. This gallery was voted as best art gallery in Delaware Today’s “Best of Delaware” 2012 edition.
5. Delaware Art Gallery. Located at 239 Rehoboth Ave this gallery specializes in beautiful beach photography. Definitely worth a look!
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266!