October 21, 2013


Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coopcorp/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/embed-it/embed-it.php on line 23

Today’s food for thought is from Henry Morgan:  “A careful driver is one who honks his horn when he goes thru a red light.”  (Fred)  “This is an oxymoron because a careful driver would not run a red light.”

Today I would like to comment on the Congressional problem of once again “Kicking the Can Down the Road.”  It really does not matter your political views.  Mathematics is not political.  We cannot continue to spend 20% or more of borrowed money forever.  We need to get our spending under control NOW.  We elected our Representatives and Senators to look out for our welfare.  They are supposed to make the hard decisions of what to fund and what not to fund and at what level.

Let the liberals, moderates, and conservatives hammer out an agreement.  But this time the target number should be 95% of anticipated revenues leaving 5% for debt retirement.  It is better to have some pain now than a total collapse tomorrow.  There must be one budget not several spending bills. Does anyone inside the beltway know how to balance a check book?

Add to Del.cio.us RSS Feed Add to Technorati Favorites Stumble It! Digg It!
    www.sajithmr.com

Leave a Reply