Looking for a quick pick-me-up for your home? Try these projects, which shouldn’t take more than a day or two to complete!
1. Add Molding: Any room can be improved with the finishing touch of crown molding, and you can match the style of molding not only with your own personal taste but also with the architectural style of your home – it’s win, win!
2. Change Up Your Interior Doors: Your interior doors are often overlooked as necessary, but they don’t necessarily have to be boring to be useful. Considering replacing interior doors with more unique or stylish counterparts.
3. Put Your Lights on Dimmers: Adding dimmer switches to your light fixtures is one of the quickest, easiest, and least expensive ways to add ambiance to any room.
4. Install a Ceiling Fan: Installing a ceiling fan is a relatively inexpensive way to cut down on your cooling costs and shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours.
5. Style Your Staircase: By adding some distinctive rails, architectural embellishments, or even a coat of paint you can give your staircase a whole new look. The best part of this project is that you can get as creative as you’d like!
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County, give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266.