Freshen your kitchen with one of these relatively quick and easy updates:
1. Open it up. Add some open shelving, which can be as simple as removing the doors from a few cabinets and show off your colorful, collective, or otherwise interesting or beautiful dishes.
2. Go glamorous. Add a beautiful or interesting chandelier over an island or kitchen table too add some architectural interest to the room.
3. Add some red. The color red is known to enhance the sense of smell, sensitize the taste buds, and stimulate appetite. If your kitchen is neutral, add a splash of this appealing color to the room’s palate.
4. Organize. Fit your silverware drawer with dividers, add a pot rack, and fit disorganized cabinets with wire shelving to clear the clutter and keep things neat.
5. Add an artful touch. Tile a backsplash for a simple, relatively inexpensive custom touch. To keep costs down choose a simple tile and throw in just a few accents.
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266.