Off season at the beach can be very relaxing. If you’re looking for something to do in the Lewes/Rehoboth Beach area, check out the following activities:
1. See a movie. Check out Movies at Midway for a popular feature film, or check out rehobothfilm.com for a more artsy choice and schedule of events.
2. Visit an Art Gallery. Lewes and Rehoboth are both brimming with art galleries and many of them are open during the off season. They are definitely worth a look.
3. Visit Cape Henlopen State Park. I know I keep going on and on about Cape Henlopen, but it’s seriously worth a visit! Visit my previous post for more info.
4. Shopping. Route 1 through Rehoboth Beach is brimming with outlets that are much more pleasant to shop at when they aren’t filled with beach-going tourists.
5. Walk on the beach or boardwalk. Walking on the beach in the winter, when it is all yours to enjoy alone, is a beautiful way to spend an afternoon. If walking on the sand doesn’t thrill you, you can stroll the Rehoboth Boardwalk instead. The view is equally lovely.
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you — 302-644-2266.