Yesterday we looked at some quick fixes to update your bathroom, and today we tackle the kitchen!
1. Switch your faucet. There are many styles of faucet on the market, so replacing your old one can quickly up the style factor in your kitchen. Choose a faucet with the personality you want, but be sure that it will run well with your existing sink so you don’t have to change everything!
2. Replace an appliance. If it’s in your budget, replacing an old refrigerator or dishwasher can instantly update your kitchen. And, replacing an old appliance with a new energy efficient model can save you quite a bit on your utilities, almost paying for itself.
3. Replace your hardware. If your cabinets are in good condition, you can give them a whole new look by replacing the handles and pulls. Hardware stores, home improvement stores, and even antique shops have an unlimited variety to choose from, so you can pick the style that fits with your vision for the room. Depending on how many cabinets and drawer you have, replacing everything should only take a couple of hours, if that.
4. Add lighting. Replacing existing light fixtures with a more sophisticated model can quickly give your room new life.
5. Dress it up. For a more time extensive project, consider replacing your backsplash. Many companies make tiles that come in sheets but look like individual glass tiles. With unlimited style and color options, the sky is the limit!
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Sussex County? Give us a call at Cooper Realty Associates and put us to work for you – 302-644-2266.